Updated 10 October 2017 to fix a link.
Updated 12 October to link to this follow-up-post, as well as to add visual indicators of progress.
I don’t work on much during the weekend, when Linda is home, other than on projects that involve us both. And I’m starting to have trouble keeping track of the things that I want to work on during the weekdays, when she’s at the office.
I have Todoist on my iMac and my iPhone, and I use it, but honestly, I’m going in so many directions right now that my Todoist is basically a list of items that regularly get postponed to either “Tomorrow” or “Next week”.
I’m also wanting, more and more, to focus my online activities around my own tiny, lint-covered strand of the web, and reading a Guardian article this morning about minds being “hijacked” by smartphones only served to strengthen that desire.
So I’m thinking that a weekend to-do list is in order, and that there’s no better place to put it than right here.
- W3Schools’ Bootstrap 3 Tutorial✓
- Get Bootstrap’s Getting Started✓
- SitePoint’s Getting Started with Skeleton…✗
- More about getting Piwik up and running at NearlyFreeSpeech, with WordPress as root, and what that might end up costing me in terms of resource usage✗
- A responsive, static site for Sharonda.ink✓
- An about page for Linda, because I mention her all the time✗
- A follow-up to SketchBook as a Subscription (Or, Maybe I’m a Hypocrite)✗
- A follow-up to Checking out Firefox Developer Edition 57.0b3, focused mainly on containers✗
- Schreeching fanged fiends, gigantic Martian mayhem, running swamp citizens, shattered reel monsters, teeming Jasons and tiny Halloween symbols, all in ink✗
- Anything suitable for Blick’s Pen & Ink Challenge✗
- mollusks in any media✗
And, finally, I’d like to decide how I’m going to turn these weekend to-do lists into visually effective checklists for keeping track of which things I have and haven’t accomplished.✓
This post may be updated (with notes up top, because transparency) over the next day or two, as well as throughout the coming week.✓